Gadkari calls on injured Munda
Ranchi: BJP President Nitin Gadkari on Sunday met Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda at a hospital here and wished him a speedy recovery.
Munda, who is admitted to a hospital here after suffering injries in a helicopter accident, told the party president, "I am feeling better, and will soon return to work."
Gadkari was accompanied by BJP leaders Vijay Goel and Kiran Maheswari to the Apollo hospital here.
Deputy Chief Minister and JMM leader Hemant Soren called on Munda during the day.
AICC members P N Singh and Rajesh Shukla also met the chief minister at the hospital.
Yesterday, Munda was shifted to the ward from the ICU following improvement in his condition.
Neurosurgeon Sanjay Kumar said Munda`s recovery was fully satisfactory and there was no pain.
Munda, his wife, two pilots, an MLA and a security officer were injured after the helicopter crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport here on Wednesday.
BJP MLA Barkuanr Gagrai alone has been discharged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore