Gadkari calls on injured Munda
Ranchi: BJP President Nitin Gadkari on Sunday met Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda at a hospital here and wished him a speedy recovery.
Munda, who is admitted to a hospital here after suffering injries in a helicopter accident, told the party president, "I am feeling better, and will soon return to work."
Gadkari was accompanied by BJP leaders Vijay Goel and Kiran Maheswari to the Apollo hospital here.
Deputy Chief Minister and JMM leader Hemant Soren called on Munda during the day.
AICC members P N Singh and Rajesh Shukla also met the chief minister at the hospital.
Yesterday, Munda was shifted to the ward from the ICU following improvement in his condition.
Neurosurgeon Sanjay Kumar said Munda`s recovery was fully satisfactory and there was no pain.
Munda, his wife, two pilots, an MLA and a security officer were injured after the helicopter crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport here on Wednesday.
BJP MLA Barkuanr Gagrai alone has been discharged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Barack Obama arrives at Hiroshima atomic bomb park
- Boat sinks in Ganga, eight feared drowned in Katihar
- India, China should properly address differences; Pranab a 'seasoned statesman': Xi
- Duterte death squad fears rise as Philippine police kill eight
- OFFICIAL: Manchester United confirm signing Jose Mourinho as new manager