Gadkari calls on injured Munda
Ranchi: BJP President Nitin Gadkari on Sunday met Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda at a hospital here and wished him a speedy recovery.
Munda, who is admitted to a hospital here after suffering injries in a helicopter accident, told the party president, "I am feeling better, and will soon return to work."
Gadkari was accompanied by BJP leaders Vijay Goel and Kiran Maheswari to the Apollo hospital here.
Deputy Chief Minister and JMM leader Hemant Soren called on Munda during the day.
AICC members P N Singh and Rajesh Shukla also met the chief minister at the hospital.
Yesterday, Munda was shifted to the ward from the ICU following improvement in his condition.
Neurosurgeon Sanjay Kumar said Munda`s recovery was fully satisfactory and there was no pain.
Munda, his wife, two pilots, an MLA and a security officer were injured after the helicopter crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport here on Wednesday.
BJP MLA Barkuanr Gagrai alone has been discharged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh