Gadkari calls on injured Munda
Ranchi: BJP President Nitin Gadkari on Sunday met Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda at a hospital here and wished him a speedy recovery.
Munda, who is admitted to a hospital here after suffering injries in a helicopter accident, told the party president, "I am feeling better, and will soon return to work."
Gadkari was accompanied by BJP leaders Vijay Goel and Kiran Maheswari to the Apollo hospital here.
Deputy Chief Minister and JMM leader Hemant Soren called on Munda during the day.
AICC members P N Singh and Rajesh Shukla also met the chief minister at the hospital.
Yesterday, Munda was shifted to the ward from the ICU following improvement in his condition.
Neurosurgeon Sanjay Kumar said Munda`s recovery was fully satisfactory and there was no pain.
Munda, his wife, two pilots, an MLA and a security officer were injured after the helicopter crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport here on Wednesday.
BJP MLA Barkuanr Gagrai alone has been discharged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday