Gadkari calls on injured Munda
Ranchi: BJP President Nitin Gadkari on Sunday met Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda at a hospital here and wished him a speedy recovery.
Munda, who is admitted to a hospital here after suffering injries in a helicopter accident, told the party president, "I am feeling better, and will soon return to work."
Gadkari was accompanied by BJP leaders Vijay Goel and Kiran Maheswari to the Apollo hospital here.
Deputy Chief Minister and JMM leader Hemant Soren called on Munda during the day.
AICC members P N Singh and Rajesh Shukla also met the chief minister at the hospital.
Yesterday, Munda was shifted to the ward from the ICU following improvement in his condition.
Neurosurgeon Sanjay Kumar said Munda`s recovery was fully satisfactory and there was no pain.
Munda, his wife, two pilots, an MLA and a security officer were injured after the helicopter crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport here on Wednesday.
BJP MLA Barkuanr Gagrai alone has been discharged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming