Girl burnt alive by lover in Jharkhand
Ranchi: A girl was burnt alive by her lover in Jharkhand`s coal city Dhanbad, police said on Friday, adding the assailant had been arrested.
Ajay Bawari, 42, allegedly tied Mukhani Bhuiya to a cot, poured kerosene and burnt her alive.
According to police, Mukhani, a widow, and Ajay were in love for the past four years. Both were living in Sendra village of Dhanbad district, around 240 km from Ranchi.
According to neighbours, both were heard quarrelling on Thursday evening.
Mukhani was rushed to Patliputra Medical College and Hospital, Dhanbad, where she succumbed to her injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn