Govt building razed by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Suspected Maoists blew up an under construction building planned to house Ango Panchayat in Hazaribagh district, the police said on Wednesday.
Late last night the rebels went to the site, packed powerful bombs in five rooms and triggered the blast, destroying the structure, Dy SP (rural) Satish Kumar Jha said here, adding investigation were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- No new signal from EgyptAir jet since day of crash as search intensifies
- LinkedIn notifies data breach, alerts 400 mn members to stay safe
- UN climate change report excludes Great Barrier reefs from in-danger list
- Lesser-known health benefits of pomegranate!
- Modi government has only indulged in rhetoric, marketing: Congress