Govt building razed by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Suspected Maoists blew up an under construction building planned to house Ango Panchayat in Hazaribagh district, the police said on Wednesday.
Late last night the rebels went to the site, packed powerful bombs in five rooms and triggered the blast, destroying the structure, Dy SP (rural) Satish Kumar Jha said here, adding investigation were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29