Govts should learn lessons from Patna blasts: Munda
Jamshedpur: Former Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda Tuesday said the state governments should learn a lesson from the Patna serial blasts and strengthen security arrangements in all future rallies of political leaders.
The Centre as well as the state governments must learn a lesson from the Patna blasts and make adequate security arrangements in all future political rallies, including that of BJP Narendra Modi to ensure that such incidents don`t occur, Munda said.
The senior BJP leader also demanded a thorough inquiry into the security lapses that led to the Patna serial blasts which claimed six lives and left many others injured.
Munda claimed that the Intelligence Bureau had alerted the Bihar government about the security threat to the BJP`s `Hunkar` rally at Patna on October 27, but the state administration had taken it in a casual manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video