Govts should learn lessons from Patna blasts: Munda
Jamshedpur: Former Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda Tuesday said the state governments should learn a lesson from the Patna serial blasts and strengthen security arrangements in all future rallies of political leaders.
The Centre as well as the state governments must learn a lesson from the Patna blasts and make adequate security arrangements in all future political rallies, including that of BJP Narendra Modi to ensure that such incidents don`t occur, Munda said.
The senior BJP leader also demanded a thorough inquiry into the security lapses that led to the Patna serial blasts which claimed six lives and left many others injured.
Munda claimed that the Intelligence Bureau had alerted the Bihar government about the security threat to the BJP`s `Hunkar` rally at Patna on October 27, but the state administration had taken it in a casual manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'