Govts should learn lessons from Patna blasts: Munda
Jamshedpur: Former Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda Tuesday said the state governments should learn a lesson from the Patna serial blasts and strengthen security arrangements in all future rallies of political leaders.
The Centre as well as the state governments must learn a lesson from the Patna blasts and make adequate security arrangements in all future political rallies, including that of BJP Narendra Modi to ensure that such incidents don`t occur, Munda said.
The senior BJP leader also demanded a thorough inquiry into the security lapses that led to the Patna serial blasts which claimed six lives and left many others injured.
Munda claimed that the Intelligence Bureau had alerted the Bihar government about the security threat to the BJP`s `Hunkar` rally at Patna on October 27, but the state administration had taken it in a casual manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics