Govts should learn lessons from Patna blasts: Munda
Jamshedpur: Former Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda Tuesday said the state governments should learn a lesson from the Patna serial blasts and strengthen security arrangements in all future rallies of political leaders.
The Centre as well as the state governments must learn a lesson from the Patna blasts and make adequate security arrangements in all future political rallies, including that of BJP Narendra Modi to ensure that such incidents don`t occur, Munda said.
The senior BJP leader also demanded a thorough inquiry into the security lapses that led to the Patna serial blasts which claimed six lives and left many others injured.
Munda claimed that the Intelligence Bureau had alerted the Bihar government about the security threat to the BJP`s `Hunkar` rally at Patna on October 27, but the state administration had taken it in a casual manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday