Gunmen take away head after killing one in Ranchi
Ranchi: A person was beheaded after being shot dead at his residence at Ratu Bazar Tand in the Jharkhand capital in the wee hours on Tuesday, the police said here.
Four men barged into Vinod Rawani’s house around 1.00 am, shot him dead, chopped off his head and took it away with them, the sources said, adding Rawani’s family filed FIR against three persons.
According to the FIR filed with the Ratu police station, the family members woke up following the commotion but were scared at the sight of guns.
Rawani, who was a vendor of cosmetics, is survived by two wives and the police suspected family feud could be reason behind the incident.
A family member had on September 9 said to have warned Rawani to leave the place following a threat to his life, the police said.
The torso was recovered and sent for post mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!