Have details of Koda’s foreign bank accounts: BJP leader
Jamshedpur: A senior BJP leader, Saryu
Roy who has been demanding a CBI probe into the multi-crore
hawala scam in which former Jharkhand Madhu Koda is allegedly
involved, today claimed to have procured information on five
foreign banks where the money has been stashed.
Roy, a former MLA RPT former MLA claimed that the
money has been deposited in bank accounts in New York (USA),
Montreal (Canada) and Paris (France) through the hawal channel
from Ranchi, Delhi and Mumbai with the beneficiary being
Ecobank of Guinea, a tax haven.
Sanjay Choudhary, an accused in the scam now resided
in Dubai and was in close contact with hawala agents like
Manoj Punamia, Lalit Jain and others allegedly involved in the
scam, he told reporters here.
Punamia, who has procured anticipatory bail from the
Bombay High Court, was grilled by the Enforcement Directorate
in connection with the scam in Delhi yesterday.
Roy said the details of the bank accounts would be
handed over to the Jharkhand government and Director General
- President's Rule to continue in Uttarakhand, next hearing in SC on May 3
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part II
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part III
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part IV
- Mother of all apps? Narendra Modi government is coming up with new app UMANG - It houses 200 apps!
- BJP won't win a single seat if elections are held in Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Punjab woman 'gangraped first, killed, and then thrown from roof'
- IPL 2016: Mumbai Indians sign Jerome Taylor as injured Lasith Malinga's replacement
- AugustaWestland chopper deal: It's political conspiracy to cover up criminal negligence in pursuing CBI inquiry, says AK Antony