Hazaribagh resident dead in Mumbai serial blasts
Hazaribagh: A resident of Bodra
village in Hazaribagh district was among the 19 people who
died in the July 13 serial blasts in Mumbai.
Nageshwar Yadav of Bodra village, who was working as a
cook in a Zaveri Bazar hotel died in the serial blasts,
official sources said on Sunday.
Yadav`s body was cremated in Mumbai as it was mutilated
and not in a position to be sent to his village, the sources
The last rites were performed by his brother, who is also
working in Mumbai.
The urn was brought to his native place where his widow,
two daughters and a son received it, the sources said, adding
it was immersed in a river in the presence of a large number
As per earlier announcement by the central government,
compensation amount would be given to the family, the sources
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users