HC seeks details on removal of encroachment
Ranchi: The Jharkhand High Court on Tuesday directed
heads of Ranchi Municipal Corporation (RMC) and Ranchi
Regional Development Authority (RRDA) to appear before it on
September 19 and give details of the actions taken against the
alleged illegal encroachment in Ranchi.
The division bench of Justice Poonam Srivastava and
Justice PP Bhatt asked the RRDA vice chairman and the RMC
chief executive officer to personally appear with the master
plans and actions taken on them with regard to removal of
illegal encroachment, especially on the main thoroughfares in
The High Court has been hearing a PIL filed last year by
one Ashish Kumar Singh against alleged illegal encroachment at
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal