HC seeks details on removal of encroachment
Ranchi: The Jharkhand High Court on Tuesday directed
heads of Ranchi Municipal Corporation (RMC) and Ranchi
Regional Development Authority (RRDA) to appear before it on
September 19 and give details of the actions taken against the
alleged illegal encroachment in Ranchi.
The division bench of Justice Poonam Srivastava and
Justice PP Bhatt asked the RRDA vice chairman and the RMC
chief executive officer to personally appear with the master
plans and actions taken on them with regard to removal of
illegal encroachment, especially on the main thoroughfares in
The High Court has been hearing a PIL filed last year by
one Ashish Kumar Singh against alleged illegal encroachment at
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis