Hemant Soren ignores opposition charge of minority government
Bokaro: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren today ignored the continued charge by the opposition that he led a "minority government".
"I don`t know it," Soren replied to a media query that he was heading a minority coalition as alleged by the opposition.
The chief minister also denied having any knowledge when asked about West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjees reported threat to pull out support to his government after the Lok Sabha elections.
The Trinamool Congress has two MLAs after Bandhu Tirkey and Chamra Linda joined the party along with their regional parties before the Lok Sabha elections.
The duo, who had then said that they continue to support the Soren government, had also said they would write to Assembly Speaker Shashank Sekhar Bhokta to make separate sitting arrangement in the House.
Soren had on May 5 said in Ranchi that his government was "safe and stable".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India