Hemant Soren inefficient to run state: Arjun Munda
Jamshedpur: BJP leader Arjun Munda today said Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren is inefficient to run the state and is issuing statements in desperation.
Reacting to a question on the Chief Minister`s "impure blood" jibe against Bidyut Baran Mahato, the MLA from Baharagora who had recently crossed over to the BJP from JMM to contest from Jamshedpur Lok Sabha constituency, Munda said such statements simply indicated Soren`s desperation.
"Soren has miserably failed to deliver on all fronts and (is) taking the state to bankruptcy," Munda, a former chief minister, said.
"We are keeping a vigil on the recent political development in the state," he said referring to the Soren-led coalition government, which has been reduced to minority.
"At the moment, our priority is Mission-2014 (Lok Sabha polls)," Munda said after arriving at the steel city accompanying party candidate and Chakradharpur MLA, Laxman Gilua, who filed his nomination from the Singhbhum (reserved) parliamentary constituency for the April 17 polls.
Earlier, asked about Mahato`s decision to snap ties with the JMM, Soren had said it was "better to allow impure blood to flow out and provide space for new blood (in the party)".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!