Hemant Soren inefficient to run state: Arjun Munda
Jamshedpur: BJP leader Arjun Munda today said Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren is inefficient to run the state and is issuing statements in desperation.
Reacting to a question on the Chief Minister`s "impure blood" jibe against Bidyut Baran Mahato, the MLA from Baharagora who had recently crossed over to the BJP from JMM to contest from Jamshedpur Lok Sabha constituency, Munda said such statements simply indicated Soren`s desperation.
"Soren has miserably failed to deliver on all fronts and (is) taking the state to bankruptcy," Munda, a former chief minister, said.
"We are keeping a vigil on the recent political development in the state," he said referring to the Soren-led coalition government, which has been reduced to minority.
"At the moment, our priority is Mission-2014 (Lok Sabha polls)," Munda said after arriving at the steel city accompanying party candidate and Chakradharpur MLA, Laxman Gilua, who filed his nomination from the Singhbhum (reserved) parliamentary constituency for the April 17 polls.
Earlier, asked about Mahato`s decision to snap ties with the JMM, Soren had said it was "better to allow impure blood to flow out and provide space for new blood (in the party)".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'