Hemant Soren most corrupt CM of Jharkhand: Congress minister
Ranchi: Hemant Soren is the most corrupt chief minister Jharkhand has ever had, state Congress Minister Chandra Shekhar Dubey said Thursday.
Alleging that the chief minister was giving plum posting to corrupt officers, Dubey said: "Hemant is most corrupt and inefficient CM the state has ever had."
Threatening to resign, Dubey said he would speak to other leaders of the state.
Annapurna Devi, another minister -- from coalition partner Rashtriya Janata Dal, had also expressed her unhappiness over the functioning of the state government.
Reacting to Dubey`s remark, Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) general secretary Supriyo Bhattachrya told IANS: "He (Dubey) is in the habit of making statements to defame his own government."
Jharkhand has a Hemant Soren-led JMM/Congress/RJD alliance at the helm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan