Highest placement offer of Rs 50 lakh at XLRI
Jamshedpur: Pharma major Novartis offered
the highest placement offer of Rs 50 lakh (USD 1,10,000) at
the XLRI School of Business and Human Resources here for its
prestigious HR leadership role at Basel, Switzerland.
The highest domestic package was Rs 26 lakh made by a
consulting firm for its Mumbai desk whereas the average
domestic package was at Rs 14.2 lakh, a 20 per cent increase
over last year?s figure.
The placement process attracted 75 companies giving a
total of 205 offers to a batch of 120 Business Management and
60 Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (HR)
students, XLRI Placement Committee Secretary Venkatesh K told
reporters here last evening.
The campus recruitment programme 2010 saw 90 per cent of
the batch accepting offers made by some of the most coveted
organizations for their Indian and international locations
followed by a strategically planned rolling process which
enabled 100 per cent placements, Venkatesh K said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30