Highest placement offer of Rs 50 lakh at XLRI
Jamshedpur: Pharma major Novartis offered
the highest placement offer of Rs 50 lakh (USD 1,10,000) at
the XLRI School of Business and Human Resources here for its
prestigious HR leadership role at Basel, Switzerland.
The highest domestic package was Rs 26 lakh made by a
consulting firm for its Mumbai desk whereas the average
domestic package was at Rs 14.2 lakh, a 20 per cent increase
over last year?s figure.
The placement process attracted 75 companies giving a
total of 205 offers to a batch of 120 Business Management and
60 Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (HR)
students, XLRI Placement Committee Secretary Venkatesh K told
reporters here last evening.
The campus recruitment programme 2010 saw 90 per cent of
the batch accepting offers made by some of the most coveted
organizations for their Indian and international locations
followed by a strategically planned rolling process which
enabled 100 per cent placements, Venkatesh K said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding