Highest placement offer of Rs 50 lakh at XLRI
Jamshedpur: Pharma major Novartis offered
the highest placement offer of Rs 50 lakh (USD 1,10,000) at
the XLRI School of Business and Human Resources here for its
prestigious HR leadership role at Basel, Switzerland.
The highest domestic package was Rs 26 lakh made by a
consulting firm for its Mumbai desk whereas the average
domestic package was at Rs 14.2 lakh, a 20 per cent increase
over last year?s figure.
The placement process attracted 75 companies giving a
total of 205 offers to a batch of 120 Business Management and
60 Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (HR)
students, XLRI Placement Committee Secretary Venkatesh K told
reporters here last evening.
The campus recruitment programme 2010 saw 90 per cent of
the batch accepting offers made by some of the most coveted
organizations for their Indian and international locations
followed by a strategically planned rolling process which
enabled 100 per cent placements, Venkatesh K said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Share household chores with wife for super sex life
- BJP seeks Arvind Kejriwal's arrest over water tanker scam report
- Rajan wants central banks to keep off competitive devaluation
- Shiv Sena backs Subramanian Swamy, takes a dig at BJP leadership
- Courtney Browne replaces Clive Lloyd as West Indies' chairman of selectors