Highest placement offer of Rs 50 lakh at XLRI
Jamshedpur: Pharma major Novartis offered
the highest placement offer of Rs 50 lakh (USD 1,10,000) at
the XLRI School of Business and Human Resources here for its
prestigious HR leadership role at Basel, Switzerland.
The highest domestic package was Rs 26 lakh made by a
consulting firm for its Mumbai desk whereas the average
domestic package was at Rs 14.2 lakh, a 20 per cent increase
over last year?s figure.
The placement process attracted 75 companies giving a
total of 205 offers to a batch of 120 Business Management and
60 Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (HR)
students, XLRI Placement Committee Secretary Venkatesh K told
reporters here last evening.
The campus recruitment programme 2010 saw 90 per cent of
the batch accepting offers made by some of the most coveted
organizations for their Indian and international locations
followed by a strategically planned rolling process which
enabled 100 per cent placements, Venkatesh K said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why