Huge quantity of explosive material recovered in Jharkhand
Giridih: A huge volume of liquid and dry explosive material, capable of producing over one thousand bombs, was recovered from a place bordering Bihar, police said on Tuesday.
"Ten sacks of explosive powder and a drum full of liquid explosive were recovered during a raid in the area last night," Superintendent of Police Kranti Kumar said.
More than one thousand bombs could be made out of the explosive material, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town