Huge quantity of explosive material recovered in Jharkhand
Giridih: A huge volume of liquid and dry explosive material, capable of producing over one thousand bombs, was recovered from a place bordering Bihar, police said on Tuesday.
"Ten sacks of explosive powder and a drum full of liquid explosive were recovered during a raid in the area last night," Superintendent of Police Kranti Kumar said.
More than one thousand bombs could be made out of the explosive material, Kumar said.
- 'Ban oral talaq, burqa': Sharia made by Allah, so can't be abolished - this is nonsense, says Markandey Katju
- Delhi traffic jammed again: Hundreds stuck on NH8, DND, Mayur Vihar-Noida road
- Uttarakhand forest fire: What tourists must know
- IPL 2016: Sunrisers Hyderabad's mentor Muttiah Muralitharan highly impressed with Bangladeshi pacer Mustafizur Rahman
- I am neither a borrower or a judgement debtor, says Vijay Mallya