I am not afraid of naxal threat: Jairam Ramesh
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): Union Minister Jairam Ramesh on Friday dismissed naxal threat and said he would continue to make field visits in pursuit of the ongoing developmental works at different places.
"I am not afraid nor any threat could stop me from visiting places where developmental works are being taken up," the Union Rural Development Minister said here.
He was replying to a query on the reported threat issued by the CPI (Maoist) against him and some other leaders.
"My work will continue," he said after inaugurating a village road and a culvert near Saranda forests under Jaraikela police station of West Singhbhum district.
Ramesh would stay overnight to attend the convocation ceremony of the Kolhan University here tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!