I am not afraid of naxal threat: Jairam Ramesh
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): Union Minister Jairam Ramesh on Friday dismissed naxal threat and said he would continue to make field visits in pursuit of the ongoing developmental works at different places.
"I am not afraid nor any threat could stop me from visiting places where developmental works are being taken up," the Union Rural Development Minister said here.
He was replying to a query on the reported threat issued by the CPI (Maoist) against him and some other leaders.
"My work will continue," he said after inaugurating a village road and a culvert near Saranda forests under Jaraikela police station of West Singhbhum district.
Ramesh would stay overnight to attend the convocation ceremony of the Kolhan University here tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan