IED recovered in Jharkhand
Lohardaga: Security forces recovered an improvised explosive device (IED) and other weapons on Thursday during an anti-Maoist operation in Lohardaga district, police said.
The IED weighing 30 kg was planted at a place in Pesrar block, the sources said, adding that two other weapons were also recovered from another spot.
The anti-Maoist operation in Lohardaga district was launched on Tuesday.
Lohardaga SP Jitendra Kumar Singh and a CRPF DIG reviewed the operational details with the security personnel during the day while district Deputy Commissioner Ratan Kumar reviewed developmental schemes in the rural areas, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday