IED recovered in Naxal-affected Jharkhand district
Khunti (Jharkhand): A powerful IED was recovered today by security forces in the Naxal-affected Khunti district’s Jaranga village, the police said.
The IED, weighing 25 kg, was found hidden during routine search at a spot falling under Adki police station, Superintendent of Police M Tamilvananan told reporters here.
The explosive was later defused, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'