IEDs/grenades hidden by Maoists seized in Garhwa
Garhwa (Jharkhand): A large number of
improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and five hand grenades
were seized from a Maoist bunker during search operation near
Sameya village in Garhwa district today, police said.
Superintendent of Police Michael S Raj said 36 IEDs each
weighing between one and 20 kg were seized during the search
The security forces also seized two country made
pistols, a rifle and 1000 metre wire from the bunker, the SP
said adding the bunker was destroyed by the security forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?