IEDs/grenades hidden by Maoists seized in Garhwa
Garhwa (Jharkhand): A large number of
improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and five hand grenades
were seized from a Maoist bunker during search operation near
Sameya village in Garhwa district today, police said.
Superintendent of Police Michael S Raj said 36 IEDs each
weighing between one and 20 kg were seized during the search
The security forces also seized two country made
pistols, a rifle and 1000 metre wire from the bunker, the SP
said adding the bunker was destroyed by the security forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest