Inquiry demanded into Koda assault
Jamshedpur: MM and Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(JVM-Prajatantrik) on Monday demanded a high-level enquiry into
the attack on former Jharkhand Chief Minister Madhu Koda in a
"Koda is not an ordinary person, but a former chief
minister of the state and the assault on him is tatamount to
an attack on the democratic set up," JMM leader Sudhir Mahto
The former deputy chief minister of jharkhand demanded
that a high-level enquiry be ordered to look into the reasons
leading to the assault.
"Possibility of a conspiracy behind the attack cannot
be ruled out," Abhay Singh Secretary of JVM central committee.
said demanding a thorough enquiry into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Korean Air jet catches fire at Tokyo's Haneda airport, forcing evacuation
- PM Modi to reshuffle Union Cabinet soon, may drop non-performing NDA ministers
- Never do films keeping in mind box office numbers: Aishwarya
- FDI up 16.5% to $2.46 billion in March
- Gold price cracks below Rs 29,000-mark, hits over 3-month low