Inquiry demanded into Koda assault
Jamshedpur: MM and Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(JVM-Prajatantrik) on Monday demanded a high-level enquiry into
the attack on former Jharkhand Chief Minister Madhu Koda in a
"Koda is not an ordinary person, but a former chief
minister of the state and the assault on him is tatamount to
an attack on the democratic set up," JMM leader Sudhir Mahto
The former deputy chief minister of jharkhand demanded
that a high-level enquiry be ordered to look into the reasons
leading to the assault.
"Possibility of a conspiracy behind the attack cannot
be ruled out," Abhay Singh Secretary of JVM central committee.
said demanding a thorough enquiry into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list