Inquiry demanded into Koda assault
Jamshedpur: MM and Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(JVM-Prajatantrik) on Monday demanded a high-level enquiry into
the attack on former Jharkhand Chief Minister Madhu Koda in a
"Koda is not an ordinary person, but a former chief
minister of the state and the assault on him is tatamount to
an attack on the democratic set up," JMM leader Sudhir Mahto
The former deputy chief minister of jharkhand demanded
that a high-level enquiry be ordered to look into the reasons
leading to the assault.
"Possibility of a conspiracy behind the attack cannot
be ruled out," Abhay Singh Secretary of JVM central committee.
said demanding a thorough enquiry into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra