Inquiry demanded into Koda assault
Jamshedpur: MM and Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(JVM-Prajatantrik) on Monday demanded a high-level enquiry into
the attack on former Jharkhand Chief Minister Madhu Koda in a
"Koda is not an ordinary person, but a former chief
minister of the state and the assault on him is tatamount to
an attack on the democratic set up," JMM leader Sudhir Mahto
The former deputy chief minister of jharkhand demanded
that a high-level enquiry be ordered to look into the reasons
leading to the assault.
"Possibility of a conspiracy behind the attack cannot
be ruled out," Abhay Singh Secretary of JVM central committee.
said demanding a thorough enquiry into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015