Inquiry demanded into Koda assault
Jamshedpur: MM and Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(JVM-Prajatantrik) on Monday demanded a high-level enquiry into
the attack on former Jharkhand Chief Minister Madhu Koda in a
"Koda is not an ordinary person, but a former chief
minister of the state and the assault on him is tatamount to
an attack on the democratic set up," JMM leader Sudhir Mahto
The former deputy chief minister of jharkhand demanded
that a high-level enquiry be ordered to look into the reasons
leading to the assault.
"Possibility of a conspiracy behind the attack cannot
be ruled out," Abhay Singh Secretary of JVM central committee.
said demanding a thorough enquiry into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir