Jailed JMM MP occupies hospital VVIP room by force
Ranchi: Jailed ex-Maoist leader Kameshwar Baitha, who is a Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) Lok Sabha MP, has forcibly occupied the VVIP room in the premier Rajendra Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) here.
Baitha, who was admitted to RIMS 10 days ago after he complained of chest pain, was kept in general ward of RIMS. But he forcibly occupied the room meant for VVIPs Jan 16.
"Baitha is moving from one ward to another and troubling the medical staff. We have informed the inspector general of prison about his activities. He could be sent back to jail," a RIMS official told a news aegncy.
Baitha is a JMM Lok Sabha MP from Palamau and is charged with 17 crimes. He was one of the front leaders of outlawed Communist Party of India-Maoist (CPI-Maoist). He won the Lok Sabha election held last year from jail. Baitha is in jail for the last one and a half years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday