Jailed JMM MP occupies hospital VVIP room by force
Ranchi: Jailed ex-Maoist leader Kameshwar Baitha, who is a Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) Lok Sabha MP, has forcibly occupied the VVIP room in the premier Rajendra Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) here.
Baitha, who was admitted to RIMS 10 days ago after he complained of chest pain, was kept in general ward of RIMS. But he forcibly occupied the room meant for VVIPs Jan 16.
"Baitha is moving from one ward to another and troubling the medical staff. We have informed the inspector general of prison about his activities. He could be sent back to jail," a RIMS official told a news aegncy.
Baitha is a JMM Lok Sabha MP from Palamau and is charged with 17 crimes. He was one of the front leaders of outlawed Communist Party of India-Maoist (CPI-Maoist). He won the Lok Sabha election held last year from jail. Baitha is in jail for the last one and a half years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested