JD (U) Minority Cell Vice-Pres dies
Dumka (Jharkhand): A former Councilor of erstwhile Jharkhand Area Autonomous Council (JAAC) and a social activist, Amin Khan passed away today following a cardiac arrest.
Sixty-eight year-old Khan, who was also the Vice-president of Minority cell of JD (U), Jharkhand, breathed his last in the early hours, family sources said.
He left behind his wife, a son and two daughters.
Khan was also a member of Juvenile Justice Board.
Leaders of various political party including JMM, Congress, JD(U) condoled the death of Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder