JD (U) Minority Cell Vice-Pres dies
Dumka (Jharkhand): A former Councilor of erstwhile Jharkhand Area Autonomous Council (JAAC) and a social activist, Amin Khan passed away today following a cardiac arrest.
Sixty-eight year-old Khan, who was also the Vice-president of Minority cell of JD (U), Jharkhand, breathed his last in the early hours, family sources said.
He left behind his wife, a son and two daughters.
Khan was also a member of Juvenile Justice Board.
Leaders of various political party including JMM, Congress, JD(U) condoled the death of Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men