JD (U) Minority Cell Vice-Pres dies
Dumka (Jharkhand): A former Councilor of erstwhile Jharkhand Area Autonomous Council (JAAC) and a social activist, Amin Khan passed away today following a cardiac arrest.
Sixty-eight year-old Khan, who was also the Vice-president of Minority cell of JD (U), Jharkhand, breathed his last in the early hours, family sources said.
He left behind his wife, a son and two daughters.
Khan was also a member of Juvenile Justice Board.
Leaders of various political party including JMM, Congress, JD(U) condoled the death of Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- PM Modi pays tribute to Chandra Shekhar Azad, Bal Gangadhar Tilak on birth anniversaries
- Did Indian Air Force's AN-32 plane vanish due to catastrophic accident?
- Doomed EgyptAir flight broke up midair after fire: Report
- Pokemon Go daily used twice as much as Facebook
- Virat Kohli: Five incredible records set by India captain during 200-run knock