JD-U walkout to benefit BJP in Jharkhand: Pradip Sinha
Ranchi: BJP on Sunday claimed that JD(U) walking out of the NDA alliance would benefit the saffron party in Jharkhand.
"It was because of the national alliance, that we had to share seats with JD(U) in the state. While it got advantage during polls, we never gained anything," BJP state unit spokesman Pradip Sinha claimed.
Sinha said, "JD(U) should not have intervened in BJP matters. Every party has the right to decide on appointments in any post within the party."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves