JD-U walkout to benefit BJP in Jharkhand: Pradip Sinha
Ranchi: BJP on Sunday claimed that JD(U) walking out of the NDA alliance would benefit the saffron party in Jharkhand.
"It was because of the national alliance, that we had to share seats with JD(U) in the state. While it got advantage during polls, we never gained anything," BJP state unit spokesman Pradip Sinha claimed.
Sinha said, "JD(U) should not have intervened in BJP matters. Every party has the right to decide on appointments in any post within the party."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr