JD-U walkout to benefit BJP in Jharkhand: Pradip Sinha
Ranchi: BJP on Sunday claimed that JD(U) walking out of the NDA alliance would benefit the saffron party in Jharkhand.
"It was because of the national alliance, that we had to share seats with JD(U) in the state. While it got advantage during polls, we never gained anything," BJP state unit spokesman Pradip Sinha claimed.
Sinha said, "JD(U) should not have intervened in BJP matters. Every party has the right to decide on appointments in any post within the party."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan