Jharkhand: 13 killed as bus falls into gorge
Tehri: Thirteen passengers were killed and 10 others injured when a bus fell into a gorge in
Nainbagh in the district amid dense fog Wednesday morning.
The accident took place when the driver of the state roadways bus failed to see a curve due to the fog and the bus plunged into a 150-feet deep gorge, police sources said.
The bus carrying 23 passengers was going to Bad Kot from Dehradun when the mishap took place.
The injured have been admitted to a hospital in Tehri.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- RSS is against westernization, not modernization: Nitin Gadkari
- AAP govt, MCDs have responsibility to pay salaries: HC
- Bengaluru tops online learning in India: Coursera
- 50% Indian corporates open to working with start-ups
- SC notice to Centre, state governments on PIL for uploading FIR within 24 hours