Jharkhand: 13 killed as bus falls into gorge
Tehri: Thirteen passengers were killed and 10 others injured when a bus fell into a gorge in
Nainbagh in the district amid dense fog Wednesday morning.
The accident took place when the driver of the state roadways bus failed to see a curve due to the fog and the bus plunged into a 150-feet deep gorge, police sources said.
The bus carrying 23 passengers was going to Bad Kot from Dehradun when the mishap took place.
The injured have been admitted to a hospital in Tehri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh