Jharkhand: 13 killed as bus falls into gorge
Tehri: Thirteen passengers were killed and 10 others injured when a bus fell into a gorge in
Nainbagh in the district amid dense fog Wednesday morning.
The accident took place when the driver of the state roadways bus failed to see a curve due to the fog and the bus plunged into a 150-feet deep gorge, police sources said.
The bus carrying 23 passengers was going to Bad Kot from Dehradun when the mishap took place.
The injured have been admitted to a hospital in Tehri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video