Jharkhand: 14 trucks torched after woman’s death under wheels
Dumka (Jharkhand): A woman was crushed to death under the wheels of a truck near Patabari village in Dumka district on Sunday, triggering angry protests by villagers who set on fire 14 trucks.
The villagers blocked the Dumka-Rampurhaat route before torching the trucks following the death of the villager under the wheels of a truck, Deputy Superintendent of Police Ram Dahan Oraon told reporters.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Funny video: Squirrel taunts house cat through glass door – Watch
- L&T Finance terminates over 500 employees citing poor performance
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court
- Adorable! This cute baby goes to bed with his best mate dog – Watch video
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday