Jharkhand: 14 trucks torched after woman’s death under wheels
Dumka (Jharkhand): A woman was crushed to death under the wheels of a truck near Patabari village in Dumka district on Sunday, triggering angry protests by villagers who set on fire 14 trucks.
The villagers blocked the Dumka-Rampurhaat route before torching the trucks following the death of the villager under the wheels of a truck, Deputy Superintendent of Police Ram Dahan Oraon told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie