Jharkhand: 20-kg can bomb recovered, Maoist nabbed
Khunti: Security forces recovered a 20-kg
can bomb while a suspected Maoist was arrested in separate
incidents in Khunti district of Jharkhand on Saturday.
A police team unearthed the bomb, planted on the route
between Mosanga and Masdih villages, apparently targetting the
security forces, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kaushik told
The explosive was defused later.
In another incident, a Maoist, identified as Vipin,
was arrested during raids at Matagara village.
Vipin hailed from West Singhbum and was involved in at
least four Naxal-related cases, Kaushik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery