Jharkhand: 20-kg can bomb recovered, Maoist nabbed
Khunti: Security forces recovered a 20-kg
can bomb while a suspected Maoist was arrested in separate
incidents in Khunti district of Jharkhand on Saturday.
A police team unearthed the bomb, planted on the route
between Mosanga and Masdih villages, apparently targetting the
security forces, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kaushik told
The explosive was defused later.
In another incident, a Maoist, identified as Vipin,
was arrested during raids at Matagara village.
Vipin hailed from West Singhbum and was involved in at
least four Naxal-related cases, Kaushik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie