Jharkhand: 3 subsidised cylinders for people in remaining fiscal
Ranchi: Following the Centre`s decision to limit the number of subsidised cooking gas cylinder to six per year, people of Jharkhand would get only three subsidised LPG cylinders in the remaining six months of the ongoing fiscal, an Indian Oil Corporation officer said here.
From September 14 to March 31, 2013, each consumer would get three subsidised cooking gas cylinders only, area manager of Indian Oil Corporation Uday Kumar said.
Subsidised LPG cylinder would cost Rs 425.50, he said, adding, Rs 837.50 has been decided the rate for non-subsidised cooking gas cylinder.
These rates are effective from September 14, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31