Jharkhand: 3 subsidised cylinders for people in remaining fiscal
Ranchi: Following the Centre`s decision to limit the number of subsidised cooking gas cylinder to six per year, people of Jharkhand would get only three subsidised LPG cylinders in the remaining six months of the ongoing fiscal, an Indian Oil Corporation officer said here.
From September 14 to March 31, 2013, each consumer would get three subsidised cooking gas cylinders only, area manager of Indian Oil Corporation Uday Kumar said.
Subsidised LPG cylinder would cost Rs 425.50, he said, adding, Rs 837.50 has been decided the rate for non-subsidised cooking gas cylinder.
These rates are effective from September 14, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Dope scandal: Narsingh Yadav's Rio Olympics fate hangs in balance as NADA set to pronounce verdict today
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: Ten years later, MCOCA court likely to deliver verdict today