Jharkhand: 3 subsidised cylinders for people in remaining fiscal
Ranchi: Following the Centre`s decision to limit the number of subsidised cooking gas cylinder to six per year, people of Jharkhand would get only three subsidised LPG cylinders in the remaining six months of the ongoing fiscal, an Indian Oil Corporation officer said here.
From September 14 to March 31, 2013, each consumer would get three subsidised cooking gas cylinders only, area manager of Indian Oil Corporation Uday Kumar said.
Subsidised LPG cylinder would cost Rs 425.50, he said, adding, Rs 837.50 has been decided the rate for non-subsidised cooking gas cylinder.
These rates are effective from September 14, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Italy earthquake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Here's PV Sindhu's REPLY to Telangana deputy CM who offered her a 'better coach' than Pullela Gopichand
- When Smriti Irani was denied cabin crew job for 'lack of good personality' - Know Details
- Health Ministry to start awareness campaign on dengue, chikungunya