Jharkhand: 3 subsidised cylinders for people in remaining fiscal
Ranchi: Following the Centre`s decision to limit the number of subsidised cooking gas cylinder to six per year, people of Jharkhand would get only three subsidised LPG cylinders in the remaining six months of the ongoing fiscal, an Indian Oil Corporation officer said here.
From September 14 to March 31, 2013, each consumer would get three subsidised cooking gas cylinders only, area manager of Indian Oil Corporation Uday Kumar said.
Subsidised LPG cylinder would cost Rs 425.50, he said, adding, Rs 837.50 has been decided the rate for non-subsidised cooking gas cylinder.
These rates are effective from September 14, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley