Jharkhand: 3 subsidised cylinders for people in remaining fiscal
Ranchi: Following the Centre`s decision to limit the number of subsidised cooking gas cylinder to six per year, people of Jharkhand would get only three subsidised LPG cylinders in the remaining six months of the ongoing fiscal, an Indian Oil Corporation officer said here.
From September 14 to March 31, 2013, each consumer would get three subsidised cooking gas cylinders only, area manager of Indian Oil Corporation Uday Kumar said.
Subsidised LPG cylinder would cost Rs 425.50, he said, adding, Rs 837.50 has been decided the rate for non-subsidised cooking gas cylinder.
These rates are effective from September 14, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?