Jharkhand: 7% DA for Jharkhand govt employees
Ranchi: Jharkhand government has announced seven percent DA for its employees.
The decision was taken at the cabinet meeting, chaired by Chief Minister Arjun Munda, last night, according to official sources here.
With this announcement the DA has increased from the existing 58 percent to 65 percent and would be retrospective from January 1 this year, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement