Jharkhand: 7% DA for Jharkhand govt employees
Ranchi: Jharkhand government has announced seven percent DA for its employees.
The decision was taken at the cabinet meeting, chaired by Chief Minister Arjun Munda, last night, according to official sources here.
With this announcement the DA has increased from the existing 58 percent to 65 percent and would be retrospective from January 1 this year, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred