Jharkhand: Allegation against minister referred to chief secy
Ranchi: Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed has referred to chief secretary SK Choudhary a memorandum of a woman alleging Agriculture Minister Satyanand Jha Batul as her husband, asking him to look into it and send a report.
The Raj Bhavan has sent it yesterday, Raj Bhavan sources said here today.
The memorandum was recently given by a para-teacher, Soni Devi Choudhary, requesting the governor to do her justice in connection with her allegations that she had married Batul in 1996 and they have a son from the marriage.
The minister has vehemently denied the charge and expressed his readiness for a DNA test to prove her wrong.
- Arvind Kejriwal questions PM Narendra Modi's qualification, report claims he scored 62.3% in MA
- WATCH: When Virat Kohli applauded David Warner's 'helicopter' shot during SRH-RCB match
- Uttarakhand forest fire: WATCH - How IAF's Mi-17 lifts water from Bhimtal lake to spray it over affected areas
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- AgustaWestland scam: Manohar Parrikar to place all details about deal before Parliament on May 4