Jharkhand: Allegation against minister referred to chief secy
Ranchi: Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed has referred to chief secretary SK Choudhary a memorandum of a woman alleging Agriculture Minister Satyanand Jha Batul as her husband, asking him to look into it and send a report.
The Raj Bhavan has sent it yesterday, Raj Bhavan sources said here today.
The memorandum was recently given by a para-teacher, Soni Devi Choudhary, requesting the governor to do her justice in connection with her allegations that she had married Batul in 1996 and they have a son from the marriage.
The minister has vehemently denied the charge and expressed his readiness for a DNA test to prove her wrong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video