Jharkhand: Allegation against minister referred to chief secy
Ranchi: Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed has referred to chief secretary SK Choudhary a memorandum of a woman alleging Agriculture Minister Satyanand Jha Batul as her husband, asking him to look into it and send a report.
The Raj Bhavan has sent it yesterday, Raj Bhavan sources said here today.
The memorandum was recently given by a para-teacher, Soni Devi Choudhary, requesting the governor to do her justice in connection with her allegations that she had married Batul in 1996 and they have a son from the marriage.
The minister has vehemently denied the charge and expressed his readiness for a DNA test to prove her wrong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why