Jharkhand Assembly adjourned till noon
Ranchi: Jharkhand Assembly Speaker
C P Singh adjourned the house till noon Thursday following noisy scenes by opposition leaders demanding CBI probe into Tata Lease Renewal.
As soon as the house assembled, Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantrik) leader Pradip Yadav raised the issue demanding
a probe by the central agency.
Other JVM and Congress MLAs too stood up in support of
Yadav?s demand and raised slogans forcing the speaker to
adjourn the house till noon.
Tata Lease renewal took place in 2005-06.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'