Jharkhand Assembly adjourned till noon
Ranchi: Jharkhand Assembly Speaker
C P Singh adjourned the house till noon Thursday following noisy scenes by opposition leaders demanding CBI probe into Tata Lease Renewal.
As soon as the house assembled, Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantrik) leader Pradip Yadav raised the issue demanding
a probe by the central agency.
Other JVM and Congress MLAs too stood up in support of
Yadav?s demand and raised slogans forcing the speaker to
adjourn the house till noon.
Tata Lease renewal took place in 2005-06.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi