Jharkhand Assembly adjourned till noon
Ranchi: Jharkhand Assembly Speaker
C P Singh adjourned the house till noon Thursday following noisy scenes by opposition leaders demanding CBI probe into Tata Lease Renewal.
As soon as the house assembled, Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantrik) leader Pradip Yadav raised the issue demanding
a probe by the central agency.
Other JVM and Congress MLAs too stood up in support of
Yadav?s demand and raised slogans forcing the speaker to
adjourn the house till noon.
Tata Lease renewal took place in 2005-06.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH