Jharkhand Assembly adjourned till noon
Ranchi: Jharkhand Assembly Speaker
C P Singh adjourned the house till noon Thursday following noisy scenes by opposition leaders demanding CBI probe into Tata Lease Renewal.
As soon as the house assembled, Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantrik) leader Pradip Yadav raised the issue demanding
a probe by the central agency.
Other JVM and Congress MLAs too stood up in support of
Yadav?s demand and raised slogans forcing the speaker to
adjourn the house till noon.
Tata Lease renewal took place in 2005-06.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh Khan to support her
- Indian Naval Ships Veer, Nipat to be decommissioned today
- Shashank Manohar to step down as BCCI boss for ICC chairman's post?
- No breakthrough in talks with India: Pakistan's top official
- Second phase of Bihar panchayat polls begins