Jharkhand Assembly Speaker gets threat letter from Maoists
Ranchi: Jharkhand Speaker CP Singh
Tuesday said he had received a letter from the Maoists
warning him not pursue an application he had forwarded.
Stating that he had recently forwarded an application
of Dr Arun Kumar, Director, Science and Technology, to the
Chief Secretary, A K Singh, the Speaker said the letter warned
him not to pursue it.
Stating that he had informed the police, he said, "I
have spoken to the Senior Superintendent of Police."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit