Jharkhand Assembly Speaker gets threat letter from Maoists
Ranchi: Jharkhand Speaker CP Singh
Tuesday said he had received a letter from the Maoists
warning him not pursue an application he had forwarded.
Stating that he had recently forwarded an application
of Dr Arun Kumar, Director, Science and Technology, to the
Chief Secretary, A K Singh, the Speaker said the letter warned
him not to pursue it.
Stating that he had informed the police, he said, "I
have spoken to the Senior Superintendent of Police."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: World's fastest helicopter that may revolutionise air travel!
- STOP IT! Why it's unfair to dub Angurlata Deka as Assam's 'Hot MLA'
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Argentine footballer dies after being struck in head
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'