Jharkhand Assembly Speaker gets threat letter from Maoists
Ranchi: Jharkhand Speaker CP Singh
Tuesday said he had received a letter from the Maoists
warning him not pursue an application he had forwarded.
Stating that he had recently forwarded an application
of Dr Arun Kumar, Director, Science and Technology, to the
Chief Secretary, A K Singh, the Speaker said the letter warned
him not to pursue it.
Stating that he had informed the police, he said, "I
have spoken to the Senior Superintendent of Police."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam