Jharkhand Central University suspends 11 students from hostels
Ranchi: Eleven students of Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) were on Monday suspended from their hostels and asked to vacate rooms for their alleged involvement in a group clash in the varsity campus.
The decision was taken on the Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) were today suspended from their hostels and asked to vacate rooms for their alleged involvement in a group clash in the varsity campus basis of prima facie evidence followed by eyewitnesses` statement, a CUJ press release said here.
The 11 were found involved in student group clashes on March 9 in the campus, it said, adding that they have been asked to vacate their hostel rooms within 24 hours till further notice.
An inquiry committee has been set up to investigate the incident. It will submit its report within a week, the press release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what