Jharkhand Central University suspends 11 students from hostels
Ranchi: Eleven students of Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) were on Monday suspended from their hostels and asked to vacate rooms for their alleged involvement in a group clash in the varsity campus.
The decision was taken on the Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) were today suspended from their hostels and asked to vacate rooms for their alleged involvement in a group clash in the varsity campus basis of prima facie evidence followed by eyewitnesses` statement, a CUJ press release said here.
The 11 were found involved in student group clashes on March 9 in the campus, it said, adding that they have been asked to vacate their hostel rooms within 24 hours till further notice.
An inquiry committee has been set up to investigate the incident. It will submit its report within a week, the press release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’