Jharkhand CM allocates portfolios to newly inducted ministers
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has distributed portfolios to the three newly inducted ministers after making a minor re-shuffle of departments in his ministry.
Chandrasekhar Dubey (Rural development, Panchayati Raj, Labour, Employment and Training), Manan Malik (Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Disaster Management) and Yogendra Sao (Agriculture and Housing) were the new ministers who were assigned their respective portfolios after taking oath yesterday, according to an official release here.
In the minor reshuffle of portfolios allocated to five ministers on August 4, Champai Soren got the Industry department along with departments of Welfare (including Minority Welfare) and Transport.
Hazi Hussain Ansari, who had the Industry department earlier, now has the Building Construction, Cooperative and Minority Welfare departments.
Suresh Paswan, who had Housing and Tourism portfolios earlier, retains Tourism while being given the Urban Development department.
Jai Prakash Bhai Patel, who had Urban Development and Excise, retains the Excise portfolio while being allocated Drinking and Sanitation departments.
Simon Marandi, who had Welfare (including Minority Welfare), Rural Development and NREP (including Special Division), Public Distribution and Consumer Affairs, got Food Processing while retaining Rural Works and NREP (including Special Division), Public Distribution and Consumer Affairs.
The rest of the Hemant Soren`s 12-member Cabinet have the same portfolios, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH: One to be treasured! Virat Kohli's 200 and Sunil Gavaskar's generous applause
- SCOPE for accountability check of NGOs getting funds from PSUs
- Govt to invest Rs 200 crore on scaling up existing incubators
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ