Jharkhand CM allocates portfolios to newly inducted ministers
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has distributed portfolios to the three newly inducted ministers after making a minor re-shuffle of departments in his ministry.
Chandrasekhar Dubey (Rural development, Panchayati Raj, Labour, Employment and Training), Manan Malik (Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Disaster Management) and Yogendra Sao (Agriculture and Housing) were the new ministers who were assigned their respective portfolios after taking oath yesterday, according to an official release here.
In the minor reshuffle of portfolios allocated to five ministers on August 4, Champai Soren got the Industry department along with departments of Welfare (including Minority Welfare) and Transport.
Hazi Hussain Ansari, who had the Industry department earlier, now has the Building Construction, Cooperative and Minority Welfare departments.
Suresh Paswan, who had Housing and Tourism portfolios earlier, retains Tourism while being given the Urban Development department.
Jai Prakash Bhai Patel, who had Urban Development and Excise, retains the Excise portfolio while being allocated Drinking and Sanitation departments.
Simon Marandi, who had Welfare (including Minority Welfare), Rural Development and NREP (including Special Division), Public Distribution and Consumer Affairs, got Food Processing while retaining Rural Works and NREP (including Special Division), Public Distribution and Consumer Affairs.
The rest of the Hemant Soren`s 12-member Cabinet have the same portfolios, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today