Jharkhand CM asks ministers, officials not to use sirens
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Friday asked his Cabinet Ministers and bureaucrats not to use siren while travelling across Jharkhand.
His direction came while chairing a meeting attended by Chief Secretary R S Sharma, Director General of Police Rajeev Kumar and other senior officials, official sources said here.
He also asked his cabinet colleagues to use minimum cars for their convoy -- a significant decision that comes in the backdrop of previous governments using sirens even while crossing hospitals and clinics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you