Jharkhand CM asks ministers, officials not to use sirens
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Friday asked his Cabinet Ministers and bureaucrats not to use siren while travelling across Jharkhand.
His direction came while chairing a meeting attended by Chief Secretary R S Sharma, Director General of Police Rajeev Kumar and other senior officials, official sources said here.
He also asked his cabinet colleagues to use minimum cars for their convoy -- a significant decision that comes in the backdrop of previous governments using sirens even while crossing hospitals and clinics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country