Jharkhand CM asks ministers, officials not to use sirens
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Friday asked his Cabinet Ministers and bureaucrats not to use siren while travelling across Jharkhand.
His direction came while chairing a meeting attended by Chief Secretary R S Sharma, Director General of Police Rajeev Kumar and other senior officials, official sources said here.
He also asked his cabinet colleagues to use minimum cars for their convoy -- a significant decision that comes in the backdrop of previous governments using sirens even while crossing hospitals and clinics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what