Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren expands cabinet
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren Tuesday expanded his cabinet by inducting a minister.
Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed administered oath to Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) legislator Lobin Hembrom as the 12th minister.
Jharkhand can have a maximum of 12 ministers, including the chief minister.
Lobin is a legislator from Santhal Paragna. The 12th minister`s post fell vacant after Hemant Soren sacked Simon Marandi for working against the party in the April-May Lok Sabha poll.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site