Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren expands cabinet
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren Tuesday expanded his cabinet by inducting a minister.
Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed administered oath to Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) legislator Lobin Hembrom as the 12th minister.
Jharkhand can have a maximum of 12 ministers, including the chief minister.
Lobin is a legislator from Santhal Paragna. The 12th minister`s post fell vacant after Hemant Soren sacked Simon Marandi for working against the party in the April-May Lok Sabha poll.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened