Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren expands cabinet
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren Tuesday expanded his cabinet by inducting a minister.
Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed administered oath to Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) legislator Lobin Hembrom as the 12th minister.
Jharkhand can have a maximum of 12 ministers, including the chief minister.
Lobin is a legislator from Santhal Paragna. The 12th minister`s post fell vacant after Hemant Soren sacked Simon Marandi for working against the party in the April-May Lok Sabha poll.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire