Jharkhand CM Munda to seek trust vote on Tuesday
Ranchi: With the Assembly premises under renovation, Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda will Tuesday seek a trust vote at a makeshift Assembly in the Administrative Training Institute (ATI) here.
"The Administrative Training Institute will be used as a makeshift Assembly for the trust vote Tuesday," CP Singh, Jharkhand Assembly Speaker, told reporters.
An advertisement has also been issued in local newspapers about the new venue of the Assembly for the trust vote.
Munda was on Saturday sworn in as Jharkhand`s eighth chief minister with the support of the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM), All Jharkhand Students Union (AJSU), the Janata Dal-United (JD-U) and two independent legislators.
He enjoys the support of 45 legislators in the 81-member Assembly and is likely to sail through the trust vote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31