Jharkhand CM Munda to seek trust vote on Tuesday
Ranchi: With the Assembly premises under renovation, Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda will Tuesday seek a trust vote at a makeshift Assembly in the Administrative Training Institute (ATI) here.
"The Administrative Training Institute will be used as a makeshift Assembly for the trust vote Tuesday," CP Singh, Jharkhand Assembly Speaker, told reporters.
An advertisement has also been issued in local newspapers about the new venue of the Assembly for the trust vote.
Munda was on Saturday sworn in as Jharkhand`s eighth chief minister with the support of the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM), All Jharkhand Students Union (AJSU), the Janata Dal-United (JD-U) and two independent legislators.
He enjoys the support of 45 legislators in the 81-member Assembly and is likely to sail through the trust vote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- It's a canard that Kalam was reluctant to appoint Sonia Gandhi as PM: Manmohan Singh