Jharkhand CM Munda to seek trust vote on Tuesday
Ranchi: With the Assembly premises under renovation, Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda will Tuesday seek a trust vote at a makeshift Assembly in the Administrative Training Institute (ATI) here.
"The Administrative Training Institute will be used as a makeshift Assembly for the trust vote Tuesday," CP Singh, Jharkhand Assembly Speaker, told reporters.
An advertisement has also been issued in local newspapers about the new venue of the Assembly for the trust vote.
Munda was on Saturday sworn in as Jharkhand`s eighth chief minister with the support of the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM), All Jharkhand Students Union (AJSU), the Janata Dal-United (JD-U) and two independent legislators.
He enjoys the support of 45 legislators in the 81-member Assembly and is likely to sail through the trust vote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?