Jharkhand cop commits suicide
Ranchi: A Jharkhand Armed Police (JAP) personnel committed suicide Friday by shooting himself in the state`s Chatra district, police said.
Rai Bahadur Parihar, who was posted at a police picket of Pratappur police station of Chatra, some 170 km from here, shot himself. He died on the spot, an official said.
His body has been sent for an autopsy. The cause of the suicide is not known though police sources said Rai Bahadur was under stress for the last few days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?