Jharkhand cop commits suicide
Ranchi: A Jharkhand Armed Police (JAP) personnel committed suicide Friday by shooting himself in the state`s Chatra district, police said.
Rai Bahadur Parihar, who was posted at a police picket of Pratappur police station of Chatra, some 170 km from here, shot himself. He died on the spot, an official said.
His body has been sent for an autopsy. The cause of the suicide is not known though police sources said Rai Bahadur was under stress for the last few days.
- DNA: Development in India is non-existent when people are dying of thirst and hunger
- DNA: Millions of tonnes of grains in warehouses go to waste while people die of hunger
- DNA: Analysis of how issues of importance are given no leverage in Parliament
- DNA: Mobile phone addiction takes on a new level; spreads like a disease
- DNA: Mobile phone addiction takes on a new level; spreads like a disease - PartII
- Goa MLA Atanasio Monserrate booked for raping minor
- Kasich dropping out of US presidential race: Report
- Indian woman wins gender discrimination case against Wipro in Britain
- Chopper deal: I blacklisted AgustaWestland, not UPA, says Arun Jaitley
- Israeli jets carry out raids on Gaza: Palestinian Ministry