Jharkhand: Detonators seized from train in Jamtara
Jamtara: A huge quantity of
explosives was seized from the Patna-Ranchi Pataliputra
Express at the railway station in Jamtara, the police said on Monday.
As many as 5,930 pieces of detonators, packed in three
sacks, were seized, Superintendent of Police, Sunil Bhaskar,
According to passengers, three persons, each carrying a
sack, boarded the train but escaped on sighting the police
when the train reached the station, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital