Jharkhand: Explosions in civil court, 5 injured
Sahebganj (Jharkhand): Five persons, including two security men, were on Thursday injured when three low-intensity bombs exploded inside the Raj Mahal civil court, about 35 km from here, the police said.
The explosions took place when security men brought an
accused, Suvesh Mandal, to produce before the court of
assistant Chief Judicial Magistrate, Deputy Superintendent of
Police CK Metra, said here.
Mandal was among the injured, he said, adding all of them
were admitted to a hospital and were out of danger.
A fourth bomb exploded near the main road outside the court
complex, he added.
The police suspected Mandal’s rivals could have triggered
the explosions to target him.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed