Jharkhand Governor faints while delivering I-Day address
Dumka: Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed was on Friday taken ill while addressing the Independence Day function.
"He fell ill and was brought to Sadar Hospital. There is nothing to worry about," attending doctor at the hospital Dr Ramesh Verma told reporters here.
Later, Dumka Deputy Commissioner Harsha Mangla said, "The Governor has been discharged from the hospital and is being taken to Raj Bhavan in Ranchi."
Dumka is the second capital of Jharkhand where Governor speaks on Independence Day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt