Jharkhand Governor returns ordinance
Ranchi: Jharkhand Governor MOH Farook on Saturday returned an ordinance sanctioned by Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Thursday, asking the government to get it approved by the cabinet before sending it to Raj Bhavan.
Under pressure from anti-encroachment protesters, Munda had on Thursday cleared an ordinance on behalf of the cabinet.
The ordinance reportedly sought to regularise houses that deviated from original design approved by the civic authorities.
According to Raj Bhavan sources, the governor asked the government to put the ordinance before the cabinet before seeking his approval.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook