Jharkhand Governor returns ordinance
Ranchi: Jharkhand Governor MOH Farook on Saturday returned an ordinance sanctioned by Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Thursday, asking the government to get it approved by the cabinet before sending it to Raj Bhavan.
Under pressure from anti-encroachment protesters, Munda had on Thursday cleared an ordinance on behalf of the cabinet.
The ordinance reportedly sought to regularise houses that deviated from original design approved by the civic authorities.
According to Raj Bhavan sources, the governor asked the government to put the ordinance before the cabinet before seeking his approval.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- Kashmir unrest: Policeman injured in Burhan Wani protest dies, death toll rises to 46