Jharkhand Govt is safe: Shibu Soren
Ranchi: JMM chief Shibu Soren on Friday asserted
that the Arjun Munda government was stable, hours after the
Congress trashed media reports that it had approached the
ruling ally, JMM, for government formation.
"The government is safe," Soren told reporters in reply to
a question. He did not take any further question.
Earlier in the day, Leader of the Opposition R P Singh
belonging to Congress, raised the issue in the state Assembly
informing the House that no talks were held with the JMM.
Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren also dismissed the
newspaper reports that he had been offered the CM`s post by
the Congress in a new alignment.
"These are all rumours," said Hemant, who was also upset
with a local news channel flashing that he was leaving for New Delhi along with Union Tourism Minister Subodh Kant Sahai in the afternoon flight. Hemant was in the Assembly premises till 5:45 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'