Jharkhand Govt is safe: Shibu Soren
Ranchi: JMM chief Shibu Soren on Friday asserted
that the Arjun Munda government was stable, hours after the
Congress trashed media reports that it had approached the
ruling ally, JMM, for government formation.
"The government is safe," Soren told reporters in reply to
a question. He did not take any further question.
Earlier in the day, Leader of the Opposition R P Singh
belonging to Congress, raised the issue in the state Assembly
informing the House that no talks were held with the JMM.
Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren also dismissed the
newspaper reports that he had been offered the CM`s post by
the Congress in a new alignment.
"These are all rumours," said Hemant, who was also upset
with a local news channel flashing that he was leaving for New Delhi along with Union Tourism Minister Subodh Kant Sahai in the afternoon flight. Hemant was in the Assembly premises till 5:45 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best