Jharkhand govt opens bank account to receive Uttarakhand relief money
Ranchi: The Jharkhand government has opened a bank account for donors to assist in the relief and resettlement works for the calamity-hit Uttarakhand.
People, who want to contribute money, can deposit in A/c No 33076835619, State Bank of India, Hatia, an official release said.
The name of the bank account is "Uttarakhand Apada Rahat Kosh" and the donors can deposit through cash transfer, cheques, draft or cash, the release said.
Governor Syed Ahmed, who has announced to provide his one month`s salary, besides the state`s contribution of Rs 5 crore as relief, has appealed to the people of Jharkhand to contribute at least their one day`s income.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state