Jharkhand govt passes regularisation ordinance
Ranchi: Under attack from the Opposition
over the anti-encroachment drive and its aftermath, the
Jharkhand government today passed an ordinance, paving the way
for regularisation of unauthorised constructions.
The cabinet, chaired by Chief Minister Arjun Munda, approved Jharkhand Regularisation of Unauthorised/Deviated
Construction to Compounding in Urban Areas Ordinance, 2011, Cabinet Secretary Aditya Swaroop told newsmen here.
Under pressure from anti-encroachment protesters, Munda had on Thursday cleared an ordinance on behalf of the
cabinet and sent it to Raj Bhavan.
However, Governor MOH Farook had returned it, asking
the government to send it after getting it approved by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS