Jharkhand govt passes regularisation ordinance
Ranchi: Under attack from the Opposition
over the anti-encroachment drive and its aftermath, the
Jharkhand government today passed an ordinance, paving the way
for regularisation of unauthorised constructions.
The cabinet, chaired by Chief Minister Arjun Munda, approved Jharkhand Regularisation of Unauthorised/Deviated
Construction to Compounding in Urban Areas Ordinance, 2011, Cabinet Secretary Aditya Swaroop told newsmen here.
Under pressure from anti-encroachment protesters, Munda had on Thursday cleared an ordinance on behalf of the
cabinet and sent it to Raj Bhavan.
However, Governor MOH Farook had returned it, asking
the government to send it after getting it approved by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- US to look for opportunities to advance India's NSG bid: Barack Obama
- Tunisian parliament approves national united government
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- North Korea submarine missiles not ready until 2018: Experts