Jharkhand govt to provide all facilities to girl students: CM
Jamshedpur: Boosted by the improving literacy rate among girls in Jharkhand, Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Friday said that the government was planning to improve
facilities in schools so that girl students did not face any discomfort during school hours.
Interacting with the Editors of the local dailies here today, Munda said the state government would improve upon the existing facilities and ensure that all schools had proper
"The literacy rate among the girls has improved in the recent census and I am confident that if we could encourage the girls to continue with their studies, they can motivate
other girls to enroll their names in schools", Munda said.
Claiming that the mineral-rich Jharkhand would be a leading state by 2020 if the visions of the government were properly implemented, he said the government’s emphasis was to
ensure that girls must continue their studies and be involved in development work.
To a query whether the plan would be implemented this fiscal, Munda said "We will discuss all the things in details and try to implement them soon".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan