Jharkhand govt to provide all facilities to girl students: CM
Jamshedpur: Boosted by the improving literacy rate among girls in Jharkhand, Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Friday said that the government was planning to improve
facilities in schools so that girl students did not face any discomfort during school hours.
Interacting with the Editors of the local dailies here today, Munda said the state government would improve upon the existing facilities and ensure that all schools had proper
"The literacy rate among the girls has improved in the recent census and I am confident that if we could encourage the girls to continue with their studies, they can motivate
other girls to enroll their names in schools", Munda said.
Claiming that the mineral-rich Jharkhand would be a leading state by 2020 if the visions of the government were properly implemented, he said the government’s emphasis was to
ensure that girls must continue their studies and be involved in development work.
To a query whether the plan would be implemented this fiscal, Munda said "We will discuss all the things in details and try to implement them soon".
- Major blow to Nawaz govt as US asks Pakistan to make ‘full payment’ for F-16 fighter jets
- Death toll from collapsed building in Kenya rises to 22
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today