Jharkhand govt to provide toilets in all schools
Ranchi: Jharkhand government on Tuesday promised before the high court that toilets would be available in all schools by the year end.
Additional Chief Secretary Sudhir Prasad, incharge of Drinking Water and Sanitation Department, and HRD`s Principal Secretary K Vidyasagar in person informed the division bench comprising Chief Justice R Banumati and Justice P P Bhatt that the task would be completed by December.
The court has taken the motion on its own as there is non-availability of drinking water and toilet facilities in over 2,500 primary, middle and high schools.
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Twitter explodes with reactions over Kanhaiya Kumar touching Lalu's feet - Viral picture inside
- Gold price at 15-month high, rises further to Rs 30,330 per 10 grams
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- VIDEO: Maiden over & 5 wickets! Watch Mohammad Amir's sensational last over vs Australia!