Jharkhand govt to provide toilets in all schools
Ranchi: Jharkhand government on Tuesday promised before the high court that toilets would be available in all schools by the year end.
Additional Chief Secretary Sudhir Prasad, incharge of Drinking Water and Sanitation Department, and HRD`s Principal Secretary K Vidyasagar in person informed the division bench comprising Chief Justice R Banumati and Justice P P Bhatt that the task would be completed by December.
The court has taken the motion on its own as there is non-availability of drinking water and toilet facilities in over 2,500 primary, middle and high schools.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani