Jharkhand HC bars hospital union from going on strike
Ranchi: The Jharkhand High Court has directed the employees union of the Ranchi-based Central Institute of Psychiatry, which has called a 48-hour strike from Monday, not to do so.
Taking suo motu cognisance from newspaper reports on the strike, a division bench of Chief Justice Prakash Tatia and Justice Jaya Roy also directed serving of notice on the union.
The Central Government Hospital Workers Union has called the strike in support of their demands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly