Jharkhand HC bars hospital union from going on strike
Ranchi: The Jharkhand High Court has directed the employees union of the Ranchi-based Central Institute of Psychiatry, which has called a 48-hour strike from Monday, not to do so.
Taking suo motu cognisance from newspaper reports on the strike, a division bench of Chief Justice Prakash Tatia and Justice Jaya Roy also directed serving of notice on the union.
The Central Government Hospital Workers Union has called the strike in support of their demands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WTA world rankings: Serena Williams still reigns as number one
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!