Jharkhand HC bars hospital union from going on strike
Ranchi: The Jharkhand High Court has directed the employees union of the Ranchi-based Central Institute of Psychiatry, which has called a 48-hour strike from Monday, not to do so.
Taking suo motu cognisance from newspaper reports on the strike, a division bench of Chief Justice Prakash Tatia and Justice Jaya Roy also directed serving of notice on the union.
The Central Government Hospital Workers Union has called the strike in support of their demands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly