Jharkhand: Journalist questioned in girlfriend death case
Ranchi: Journalist Priyabhansu Ranjan, now in judicial custody in connection with his girlfriend Nirupama Pathak`s death case, was interrogated by the police in Koderma jail.
Koderma`s Tilaya police station in-charge Arun Kumar questioned Ranjan yesterday after Pathak`s mother Sudha petitioned the police to interrogate the accused, police sources said on Monday.
Ranjan had on June 5 surrendered before a Koderma court, which sent him to 14 days judicial remand, after evading arrest for nearly two years.
Nirupama`s body was found on 29 April, 2010 at her native place at Chitra Gupta Nagar Colony at Jhumri Telaiya in Koderma town.
Both Ranjan and Nirupama`s family accuse each other of being responsible for her death.
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district