Jharkhand: Man shot dead by suspected Maoists
Latehar (Jharkhand): A man was shot dead by
suspected Maoists in Latehar district after branding him as an
`informer` of rival group Tritiya Prastui Committee (TPC), the
police said on Tuesday.
Santosh Yadav was shot dead by the rebels at his village
Dungur under Maneka police station last night.
The body was recovered this morning, the police said,
adding a note found near the body accused Yadav of being an
informer of TPC.
The TPC is a breakaway CPI (Maoist) group and the two
banned outfits are engaged in turf wars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- UP woman harassed and assaulted
- Fish oil during pregnancy may not shield kids from obesity
- Sachin Tendulkar fans fume after Kumar Sangakkara omits 'God of Cricket' from all-time XI
- China to feel Brexit effects, yuan to weaken against dollar: JP Morgan
- As Central India faces drought, violence and murders on the rise over water