Jharkhand: Man shot dead by suspected Maoists
Latehar (Jharkhand): A man was shot dead by
suspected Maoists in Latehar district after branding him as an
`informer` of rival group Tritiya Prastui Committee (TPC), the
police said on Tuesday.
Santosh Yadav was shot dead by the rebels at his village
Dungur under Maneka police station last night.
The body was recovered this morning, the police said,
adding a note found near the body accused Yadav of being an
informer of TPC.
The TPC is a breakaway CPI (Maoist) group and the two
banned outfits are engaged in turf wars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II