Jharkhand: Man shot dead by suspected Maoists
Latehar (Jharkhand): A man was shot dead by
suspected Maoists in Latehar district after branding him as an
`informer` of rival group Tritiya Prastui Committee (TPC), the
police said on Tuesday.
Santosh Yadav was shot dead by the rebels at his village
Dungur under Maneka police station last night.
The body was recovered this morning, the police said,
adding a note found near the body accused Yadav of being an
informer of TPC.
The TPC is a breakaway CPI (Maoist) group and the two
banned outfits are engaged in turf wars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab