Jharkhand: Man shot dead by suspected Maoists
Latehar (Jharkhand): A man was shot dead by
suspected Maoists in Latehar district after branding him as an
`informer` of rival group Tritiya Prastui Committee (TPC), the
police said on Tuesday.
Santosh Yadav was shot dead by the rebels at his village
Dungur under Maneka police station last night.
The body was recovered this morning, the police said,
adding a note found near the body accused Yadav of being an
informer of TPC.
The TPC is a breakaway CPI (Maoist) group and the two
banned outfits are engaged in turf wars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you