Jharkhand: Man shot dead by suspected Maoists
Latehar (Jharkhand): A man was shot dead by
suspected Maoists in Latehar district after branding him as an
`informer` of rival group Tritiya Prastui Committee (TPC), the
police said on Tuesday.
Santosh Yadav was shot dead by the rebels at his village
Dungur under Maneka police station last night.
The body was recovered this morning, the police said,
adding a note found near the body accused Yadav of being an
informer of TPC.
The TPC is a breakaway CPI (Maoist) group and the two
banned outfits are engaged in turf wars.
- IPL 9: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab – Probable playing XIs; players to watch out for
- WATCH: You ripper! Unplayable magic ball leaves master batsman VVS Laxman completely exposed!
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Preview
- Sebi to up vigil to check misuse of investor money by brokers
- Three detained for murder of Hindu tailor in Bangladesh