Jharkhand MLA rips off shirt, assembly adjourned
Ranchi: Jharkhand assembly was adjourned twice on Monday after an opposition MLA ripped off his shirt inside the house to press for demands.
As soon as the house convened at 11 am, opposition members trooped into the well of the house raising a din over a plethora of demands.
Jharkhand Vikas Morcha(Prajatantric) MLA Samresh Singh ripped his shirt, prompting Speaker C P Singh to first adjourn the house for an hour.
When the house assembled again, the opposition continued with the din leading to the adjournment till 12.30 pm.
The opposition demands included setting up of a commission for displacement, regularizing para-teachers, returning land acquired from people of Nagri village situated on the outskirts of Ranchi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!