Jharkhand Mukti Morcha member takes oath in RS
New Delhi: Jharkhand Mukti Morcha leader Sanjeev Kumar today took oath as member of the Rajya Sabha.
Kumar, who was elected to the Upper House last week, swore in the name of God when he took oath in Hindi.
Chairman Hamid Ansari congratulated Kumar on taking the oath.
Kumar along with Pradeep Balmuchu (Cong) were elected to Rajya Sabha from Jharkhand last week. Balmuchu took oath yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter