Jharkhand not to implement FDI in retail: Munda
Ranchi: Jharkhand will not implement FDI in multi-brand retail, Chief Minister Arjun Munda said on Sunday.
"I have spoken to all our coalition partners and we are all of the opinion that FDI will not be implemented in the state," Munda said.
Munda, who heads a coalition government led by BJP, said this while addressing a function organised by the Federation of Jharkhand Chamber and Industries here.
Though the BJP has been against FDI in multi-brand retail from the very beginning, Munda said, the Jharkhand government took time to talk to coalition partners on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley