Jharkhand not to implement FDI in retail: Munda
Ranchi: Jharkhand will not implement FDI in multi-brand retail, Chief Minister Arjun Munda said on Sunday.
"I have spoken to all our coalition partners and we are all of the opinion that FDI will not be implemented in the state," Munda said.
Munda, who heads a coalition government led by BJP, said this while addressing a function organised by the Federation of Jharkhand Chamber and Industries here.
Though the BJP has been against FDI in multi-brand retail from the very beginning, Munda said, the Jharkhand government took time to talk to coalition partners on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you