Jharkhand not to implement FDI in retail: Munda
Ranchi: Jharkhand will not implement FDI in multi-brand retail, Chief Minister Arjun Munda said on Sunday.
"I have spoken to all our coalition partners and we are all of the opinion that FDI will not be implemented in the state," Munda said.
Munda, who heads a coalition government led by BJP, said this while addressing a function organised by the Federation of Jharkhand Chamber and Industries here.
Though the BJP has been against FDI in multi-brand retail from the very beginning, Munda said, the Jharkhand government took time to talk to coalition partners on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city