Jharkhand not to implement FDI in retail: Munda
Ranchi: Jharkhand will not implement FDI in multi-brand retail, Chief Minister Arjun Munda said on Sunday.
"I have spoken to all our coalition partners and we are all of the opinion that FDI will not be implemented in the state," Munda said.
Munda, who heads a coalition government led by BJP, said this while addressing a function organised by the Federation of Jharkhand Chamber and Industries here.
Though the BJP has been against FDI in multi-brand retail from the very beginning, Munda said, the Jharkhand government took time to talk to coalition partners on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University